Performance of Capital Investment Programme in 2004. CAPITAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT PPME - MOH December 15, 2004. Policy issues. Provision of basic services for the poor, with emphasis on district and sub-district community- based health care.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
CAPITAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT UNIT
PPME - MOH
December 15, 2004
- Work is far advanced and would be completed by mid February 2005.
- Works for the minor rehabilitation would be completed by January 2005.
- Major refurbishment – Consultations with the World Bank to finalise selection of Consultant.
- Two Polyclinics ie Mamprobi and Kaneshie approved by MOFEP for upgrade and re-equipping.
- Upgrade of 4 District Hospitals and 16 Health Centres at practical completion.
- Mobile Dental Facilities for outreach dental services in operation.
- 15 Health Centres completed and handed over.
- Rehab. of Bolgatanga Regional Hospital in progress
- Civil works for Offices and Laboratory completed; Classrooms and Administration Block under construction.
- Pre-contract activities for Staff Accommodation completed. Construction by IHG to start in early 2005
- Rehabilitation and Extensions to office block
- Consultants and contractors appointed in collaboration with RCC/DCE’S/RHA/DHA for the implementation of the HIPC sponsored projects in beneficiary districts.
- 1st phase contract signed with FSE for the re- equipping of 22 facilities nationwide
- Projects in 15 Selected training Institutions started
KATH, Korle-Bu, Atibie, Jirapa, Bawku, Berekum, Sunyani, Pantang, Agogo, Offinso, Nkawkaw, Cape Coast, Koforidua, Ho and Sekondi.
– Heads will provide update.
- Work is almost completed on the theatres.
- Work on the tower block is yet to be started.
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) completed and fully equipped.
- Work progressing in earnest.
- Installation of lifts in progress
- Children’s Block - Feasibility studies being carried for rehabilitation works.
- Clinical Genetics - Works completed.
- Work is progressing steadily on Polyclinic.
- Construction of Administration Block in progress.
- A&E Centre rehabilitated and re-equipped.
- Reactivation of construction of 14 No. Flats for
Doctors with a ¢ 25.00 billion loan from SSNIT.
- Construction on course and additional land required to complete the project has been acquired.
- Construction progressing steadily.
- Rehabilitation works underway and due for completion by early Feb 2005.
- Designs completed & contract yet to be awarded.
- Construction has already commenced.
- Pre-contract completed. Awaiting no objection of Evaluation Report from the World Bank.
- Constructional works progressing steadily.
- Enraf Nonius Projects (3)
Winneba, Dodowa, Sefwi Wiawso
- African Development Bank III (2)
- VAMED Engineering BV (6)
Gushiegu, Tumu, Nkawie, Akim Oda, Madina/Adenta, Dansoman/Malam