Powering Up Your Presentation Matt Monjan Discovery Education Hyperlinking to a Video 6 Easy Steps Download a video, song file, sound, etc Type in a word and highlight it Click on the word “Insert” in your toolbar Click on the last link at the bottom and choose “Hyperlink.”
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Powering Up Your Presentation
Matt MonjanDiscovery Education
Hyperlinking to a Video
6 Easy Steps
How did we do it?
Embedding with all the bells and whistles! PC ONLY
1. Go to your tool bar and click on the word “View”
2. Click on Toolbars and then Control Tool Box
This will bring up a box that looks like this:
3. Click on the Hammer And Wrench Icon
4. Scroll down and choose Windows Media Player
This will change your cursor to a + symbol – Giving you the ability to draw a box
5. Draw a box and then right-click on the box and choose Properties
6. Click inside the blank box next to the box titled (Custom) and then click on the three little dots
7. Click on the Browse button to find the video that you want to embed, then check the Stretch to fit button and then click on the OK button
You have now embedded a video with controls like fast forward, rewind, pause, etc – play your PPT to see the video
Making it even more interactive
On Demand Notes and Markups
Ready for more?