Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
16. Matthew: OutlineContent of the Book Key Verse: The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, Son of David, Son of Abraham Mt 1:1. A. Christ The King, David's Son, 1:1-12:50
1. Is Jesus Christ the King Promised in the Scriptures, 1:1-9:38?
2. Since He is the King, Why Didn't He Begin the Davidic Kingdom, 9:36-12:50?
B. The Transition From His Work As Son Of David To His Work As Son Of Abraham, 13:1-25:46
3. What are the Consequences of Israel's Rejection of her King, 13:1-16:20?
4. In the Light of His Anticipated Crucifixion, Death, and Resurrection, how does Jesus Reassure His Disciples, 16:21-20:22?
5. Being Rejected by Israel, has God now Rejected the Nation Forever, 20:23-23:39?
6. Will the Messianic Kingdom of David Be Established Upon the Earth in the Future, 24:1-25:46?
C. Christ The Redeemer, Abraham's Son, 26:1-28:20
7. Is Jesus Christ of Nazareth Our Kinsman-Redeemer, Fulfilling the Abrahamic Covenant?
17. Matthew: SketchArrangement of the PicturesKEY VERSE: The book of the genealogy of Jesus Christ, Son of David, Son of Abraham Mt 1:1. A. Christ the King, David's Son, 1-12
1. From God in heaven to God-Man on earth, 1:1-4:11
2. From fishing for fish to following Christ and fishing for men, 4:12-25
3. From the darkness of men to the light of Christ, 5:1-9:35
4. From compassion on Israel to rejection by Israel, 9:36-12:50
B. Transition from Son of David to Son of Abraham, 13-25
5. From the Messianic kingdom to the Mystery kingdom, 13:1-58
6. From calling an earthly people to calling out His heavenly people, 14:1-16:20
7. From suffering for sin on the cross to glory at the second coming, 16:21-17:21
8. From humility even unto death to exaltation in everlasting life, 17:22-20:16
9. From ransom for many to royalty as king, 20:17-21:22
10. From the danger of hell to safety in Christ, 21:23-23:39
11. From war on earth to peace on earth, 24:1-25:46
C. Christ the Redeemer Abrahams Son, 26-28
12. From the cup of sorrows to the crown of glory, 26:1-56
13. From perpetual sacrifices to the perfect Savior, 26:57-27:66
14. From repeated bearing of sin by a living goat to once-for-all bearing of sin by our dying Savior
15. From death to resurrection life, 27:52-28:20