BCN/P Series Our newest and most advanced camera, the BCN/P Series, enhances and produces superb picture images. It’s unique technology allows the camera to capture and process images by quickly removing noise and compensating darker portions to appear brighter and clearer
Our newest and most advanced camera, the BCN/P Series, enhances and produces superb
picture images. It’s unique technology allows the camera to capture and process images by
quickly removing noise and compensating darker portions to appear brighter and clearer
regardless of any lighting conditions. With 600TV Lines and high quality Wide Dynamic
Range functions, the BCN/P Series makes this intelligent camera the perfect choice for the
600TV Lines 3D-DNR HSBLC Advanced WDR
High Resolution Image. 3 Dimension-Digital Highlight Suppress Wide Dynamic Range
Noise Reduction. Back Light Compensation.
Advanced WDR HSBLC Advanced WDR
BCN/P Series carries out precise analysis on different light levels to get detailed information from the darker portions without any saturation. There are no limitations in the zone areas by enhancing the WDR image and removing noise.
BCN/P Series allows 600TV Lines of high-resolution images
and with clear images in low-light environments. In addition, the unit provides increased signal strength without additional noise.
Low illuminance 0.00003Lux
BCN/P Series unique low illuminance technology can clearly
detect subjects under unfavorable light conditions.
(0.00003lux in B/W mode)
3Dimension-Digital Noise Reduction
BCN/P Series unique 3D Adaptive Noise Reduction Filter effectively removes the noise from the image signal, providing a more vivid and clearer images. When using the AGC in low-lightings, clearer images can be obtained by reducing noise, and even in darker areas, brighter images can be obtained by using higher AGC.
BCN/P Series automatically converts the image from color to monochrome with ICR Day & Night function when low light is detected.
Highlight Suppress Back Light compensation
BCN/P Series unique Adaptive Luminance Control AE will darken selected highlights and brighten dark portions, in the picture, the number on the plate can be seen clearly.
Seamless AE Intelligent Image Control
BCN/P Series unique Intelligent Image Control effectively removes the noise from the image
signal, providing more vivid and clearer images. When using the AGC in low-lightings, clearer images can be obtained by reducing noise.
Auto White Balance
BCN/P Series unique Color Matrix Mechanism has a wide White Balance Range to adaptively cope with the change in color temperature from various sources of light. Effective in areas such as tunnels or places where colors change periodically. 1700K ~ 11700K
BCN/P Series unique Color Matrix Mechanism finds the optimum color matrix according to the change in color temperature, optimizing color selection in various lightings.
600TV Line Box Camera Series HSBLC Advanced WDR
• Seamless AE Intelligent Control Solution.
• World’s Best 600TV Lines of Color Resolution.
• Back light compensation using a powerful pixel control WDR.
• Built-In 3D Digital Noise Reduction (3D-DNR) Filter.
• Max x512 Sens Up, Low Illuminance 0.00003Lux.(BCN/P-1030)
• Max x128 Sens Up, Low Illuminance 0.0002Lux.(BCN/P-1020,1010)
• ICR D&R function provides high quality images in both day and night.
• HSBLC will darken/brighten image portions for clearer images.
• Broader color temperature range AWB(1700K ~ 11700K)
• User friendly setting MD, Private Zone Masking.
• Balun Signal output.
The Best Quality Image
Vandal & Plastic Dome Camera Series
• IP67 Rating, Aluminum Die-casting Rugged Vandal Proof Camera.
• SONY 1/3" Interline Dual Scan CCD.
• High Resolution of 600 TV Lines.
• Day & Night Capability with High Sensitivity of 0.00002Lux.
• Vari-focal Lens : 2.8~11mm (Other lens optional)
• Mechanical IR Cut Filter Removable(TDN) : 24pcs IR Optional.
• EIS (Electronic Image Stabilizer)
• HSBLC(High-light Suppress BLC)
• Privacy Zone Masking : 8Zones.
• Digital 8x zoom.
• Extra Video Out On OSD Board.
www.markglobal.in HSBLC Advanced WDR