The Muni Incident. . Drug Testing in the Workplace . New Cafeteria and My Daughter. . Mom, Step Dad and Teen . . Beijing Olympics. Gang Talks in the Mission. . Teens, Driving and Cell Phone Use. Kicking the Habit . Bullying in Schools. Google's Gatekeepers. GPS Tracking of Parolees . Credit Lines and American Express.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. What is Policing; Who Are the Police More than Law Enforcement
2. The Muni Incident
3. Drug Testing in the Workplace
4. New Cafeteria and My Daughter
5. Mom, Step Dad and Teen
6. Beijing Olympics
7. Gang Talks in the Mission
8. Teens, Driving and Cell Phone Use
9. Kicking the Habit
10. Bullying in Schools
11. Google’s Gatekeepers
12. GPS Tracking of Parolees
13. Credit Lines and American Express
14. Defining Attributes Watching; Controlling
Codes of Conduct
Objects of Control
15. Rebelling Against Law Enforcement: BART Police Shooting of Oscar Grant
16. Experiencing Policing in Your Everyday Lives How have you experienced policing?
Sketch a story of your experiencing policing in everyday life.
Draw upon your story to discuss two of the bullet points from the “What is policing” handout.