True or False. Each body paragraph should include a thesis statement. The thesis statement of the essay should be located in the introductory paragraph. New supporting details should be introduced in the conclusion paragraph. Transition words should be used in academic writing.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Children enjoy unstructured play, but they also need discipline and quiet time.
2. I have a fat black cat. We call his cat Friday and consider him part of the family.
3. The cat and mouse walked under the short fence. You saw them, didn’t you?
4. Since James runs quickly and Katie only walks, they do not exercise together.
noun verb adj noun conj pron
also need discipline and quiet time.
adv verb noun conj adj noun
2. I have a fat black cat. We
Pro verb adjadj noun Pron
call his cat Friday and consider him part of the
verb pro noun noun conj verb pro noun prep
3. The cat and mouse walked under the short
noun conj noun verb prep adj
fence. You saw them, didn’t you?
Noun pron verb pron verb/adverb pron
4. Since James runs quickly and Katie only walks,
Conj noun verb adv conj noun adv verb
they do not exercise together.
Pronoun verb adv verb adv
Check the following words that require you to double the last letter when you add -ed, -er, or –ing(if the word exsits)