Relocation And Expansion Update Monday October 26, 2009. Relocation and Expansion. Every existing PCA family must be able to continue to come to the new location if they wish to e.g. transportation needs like busing, child care, review school start time etc..
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Monday October 26, 2009
e.g. transportation needs like busing, child care, review school start time etc..
- Questions to Parent Advisory Committee (PAC)
- Lease to buy option
- would not be able to negotiate the same deal now due to real estate market price gone up recently
- “A Legacy of Learning” Capital Campaign
- PCA Promissory Note
- We Love PCA Club
- PMI support
- emphasis on Christian based principles that do not exist in public schools even in Catholic schools
- becoming an Advanced Placement (AP) school for our High school students
- Accelerated Integrated Method (AIM) French Program for our Elementary school students
- maintain an affordable tuition
- Early Childhood education is in the planning stage
- Also, we want to provide opportunities for families who would normally not send their kids through Christian education
- provide a balanced environment in academic and for physical well beings
received more than 60 pre-registrations for 2010 September
Working drawings completion, Building permits submission and Tendering process begins
Questions on Relocation
e-mail to email@example.com
CXT Architects Inc. | WK Lim Architect Inc.
JOINT VENTURE ARCHITECTS
Your Prayers and
is critical to the
success of this project.