Federalism. Chapter 4. National Powers. Delegated Powers - Powers specifically granted in the Constitution. Expressed Powers – Powers directly expressed or stated in the Constitution by the founders. AKA- enumerated powers. Can be found in Articles of the Constitution.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
5. City and County Charters and Ordinances
4. State Statutes
3. State Constitutions
2. Acts of Congress and Treaties
1. United States Constitution
1. Must guarantee each state a republican form of government.
2. Must protect states from invasion and domestic violence.
3. Has the duty to respect the territorial integrity of each state.
1. Local government responds,
2. The State Responds,
3. Damage Assessment,
4. A Major Disaster Declaration by the Governor,
5. FEMA Evaluates and makes a recommendation to the President,
6. The President Approves.