Download sample report @ https://goo.gl/jjrhK3 \nThe global 3PL market is poised to witness significant growth during the forecast period owing to increase in e-commerce industry and trade activities around the globe, inclination of manufactures and retailers towards enhancing their core competencies for enhance profitability.
Third Party Logistics (3PL) Market
Logistics ( (3 3PL)
2014 - - 2022
Distribution, IT IT services
Software) - - Global
Current and future Market Scenario
• Global Third Party Logistics (3PL) market is estimated to reach $1,109,775 million, states Allied
• 3PL market will grow at a prominent CAGR of 5.16 % from 2016 to 2022.
• IT services and logistics software is expected to register a substantial growth with CAGR of
5.72% from 2016 to 2022.
• Major volume of goods transported across the world is done through roadways and waterways
which constitutes for close to two-thirds of the global3PL market
Factors Contributing to Market Growth
• Advanced IT solutions like EDI (Electronic Data Interchange), VMI (Vendor Managed Inventory)
are enhancing the growth of 3PL market.
• Other factors that contribute to market growth are:
• Increase in trading activities due to globalization
• Manufacturers and retailers focus on core competencies is increasing
• Increase in the e-commerce industry and reverse logistics operations
Mode Of Transport
Dedicated Contract Carriage (DCC)
Domestic Transportation Management
International Transportation Management
Warehousing and Distribution
IT services and Logistics Software
• The global 3PL market is occupied by dedicated contract carriage and domestic
transportation management to two-third of the service type segments.
• Increase in free trade agreements between the countries is evolving the market of
• Growth in the trade activities around the globe and increase in the e-commerce
industry has increased the demand of the 3PL companies
• Geographically, Third Party Logistics (3PL) Market is segmented across North America, Europe,
Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
• Asia Pacific is expected to be the largest as well as fastest growing geography at a CAGR of
• More than half of the 3PL market in Asia pacific was occupied by China in 2014.
• India is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR of 8.13% during 2016 to 2022.
• The leading players in the Third Party Logistics (3PL) Market have adopted key strategies such
as collaborations, agreement and acquisition to expand their market presence.
• DHL, United Parcel Service, FedEx Corporation, Damco, DB Schenker, Kuehne+Nagel Inc., NYK
logistics, Panalpina World Transport Ltd., Union Pacific Corporation and BNSF Railway Company
are the key players in this industry.
A report titled “Third Party Logistics (3PL) Market - Opportunities and Forecasts,
2014 – 2022” has been recently published by Allied Market Research. It makes an
in-depth analysis of current trends, drivers, and restraining factors that affect
financial ratios relevant to the industry. Company profiles for key vendors in
business builds a comprehensive picture of profitable opportunities from
To know more about the Third Party Logistics (3PL) Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 – 2022 report:
Follow us on