ENGECON 2013
This presentation is the property of its rightful owner.
Sponsored Links
1 / 14

ENGECON 2013 PowerPoint PPT Presentation


  • 38 Views
  • Uploaded on
  • Presentation posted in: General

ENGECON 2013. CONTENT. Information Report and production Competitors Model range Features. BMW. i s Bavarian Motor Works is a German automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company founded in 1916 .

Download Presentation

ENGECON 2013

An Image/Link below is provided (as is) to download presentation

Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - E N D - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Presentation Transcript


Engecon 2013

ENGECON 2013


Content

CONTENT

  • Information

  • Report and production

  • Competitors

  • Model range

  • Features


Engecon 2013

BMW

  • is Bavarian Motor Works

  • isa German automobile, motorcycle and engine manufacturing company founded in 1916.

  • It also owns and produces Mini cars, and is the parent company of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars. BMW produces motorcycles under BMW Motorrad.

  • Company motto is «The Ultimate Driving Machine» and «Sheer Driving Pleasure».


Report

REPORT

  • Total employees - 105,876 (2012)

  • Revenues for 2012 amounted to €76.84 billion, net profit - €5.12 billion

  • In 2012, the BMW group produced 1,861,826 automobiles and 125,284 motorcycles across all its brands.


Production

PRODUCTION

  • Itis reported that about 56% of BMW-brand vehicles produced are powered by petrol engines and the remaining 44% are powered by diesel engines.

  • Of those petrol vehicles, about 27% are four-cylinder models and about nine percent are eight-cylinder models.

  • BMW also has local assembly operation using complete knock down components in Russia, for 3, 5, 7 series and X3.


Competitors

COMPETITORS

  • BMWis part of the "German Big 3" luxury automakers, along with Audi and Mercedes-Benz, which are the three best-selling luxury automakers in the world.


Model range

MODEL RANGE

  • The model range of company BMW contains:

  • Sedans;

  • Coupes;

  • Convertibles;

  • Roadsters;

  • Crossovers;

  • SUVs.


Sedan

Sedan


Roadster

Roadster


Crossover

Crossover


Engecon 2013

SUV


Engecon 2013

SUV


Features

FEATURES

  • Distinctive features of design of the BMW cars are "angel eyes“, a characteristic front grille and high-performance derivatives of their cars are produced by their BMW M GmbH subsidiary.


Engecon 2013

thank you for your attention


  • Login