Planning a Wedding. PHS-Spring 2013. Your Calendar. Bride’s List Six Months Before Select a wedding date and time. Discuss wedding budget w/parents. Decide how many guests may attend, make a guest list including both families. 4. Choose your location (home, garden, church, hotel).
Six Months Before
5. Plan your reception and make the necessary reservations.
7. Arrange meeting with clergy-member or other ceremony official.
8. Choose and order your wedding dress, veil, and accessories.
10. Discuss ideas for your new home and begin household shopping.
11. Register for china, crystal, silver, linens at your preference of stores.
12. Choose the friends you’d like as your bridesmaids and honor attendants.
13. Set the date to order dresses and accessories for your attendants.
14. Discuss honeymoon plans with your partner so reservations may be made and travel arrangements planned (passports, visa & inoculations).