hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary . Dear Prospective Client: This presentation contains an overview of the Total Market-Based Compensation Management System offered by HR-3D/HR Solutions. It is a summary of the regulatory demands on your company and what we can do to ease the regulatory burden, help
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary Introductory Client Information Presentation For Total Market-Based Compensation Management System Presented By HR-3D/HR Solutions
2. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary Dear Prospective Client: This presentation contains an overview of the Total Market-Based Compensation Management System offered by HR-3D/HR Solutions. It is a summary of the regulatory demands on your company and what we can do to ease the regulatory burden, help you with compliance and most importantly, ensure you have the tools you need to stay competitive. HR-3D assists the pricing/proposal process by providing multiple surveys (up to 30), geographic differentials that allow you to bid the local labor rates and a database that you can age to the date the proposal starts. We hope you find this presentation useful as you consider your company’s needs—particularly in the areas of pricing and compliance. We look forward to working with you. Sincerely, Jim Jutzin, SPHR VP HR Consulting Services www.HR-3D.com [email protected] 703.298.5991
4. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary
5. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary
6. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary Why Institute a Total Market-Based Compensation Program? Government Regulations require that you have a system that complies with 3 audit agencies, DCAA, OFCCP and DOL/FLSA
Pricing/contracts need latest market pricing data
Geographic pay deltas will ensure that your company pays and bids at the local market rate
Common job titles, grade definitions and job codes will allow your company to find staff across all company business units for bidding, running reports on all levels of employees and compliance with the government regulations
A common compensation program makes all new acquisitions immediately look like the rest of the corporation
Managers will have a uniform guide, Salary Management Manual, to explain all facets of the comp program to their staff
7. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary Major Steps to Develop a Total Market-Based Compensation Program
Using multiple surveys, develop salary ranges for all office locations
Create uniform job levels (salary grades) that map to survey and RFP definitions
Establish career levels, job descriptions and job codes for all positions
All employees are assigned new grades, titles and job codes
A compa ratio (midpoint divided by salary) is determined for each employee
Employees out of range are identified and a decision is made if adjustments are required
Females and minorities are compared to non-minorities in all grades
Exempt and Non-exempt status is finalized
DCAA has traceable market data for all bids
Managers are trained in the program
8. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary Benefits of Total Market-Based Compensation Management System DCAA Compliance will have multiple salary survey data.
EEO Analysis can be done within grades to ensure compliance.
FLSA Compliance Exempt and Non-exempt status will be correct.
Geographical ranges will allow more accurate bidding and proposal efforts and actual hiring salary ranges.
Recruiting will have current market data.
Managers will be able to counsel employees on how they can advance and what the effect will be on employees’ pay.
Employees will have career charts and job descriptions to allow them to see a defined future in the company.
Acquisitions can now follow the corporate salary grade template from day one.
9. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary
10. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary
11. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary
12. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary What the Managers Will Learn The components of the new program
How to manage compensation issues within a standard policy
How to use job descriptions and career progression charts to conduct career development discussions with employees
How to counsel employees on their pay
How to correct historic pay problems
How to use current total market data in recruiting
How to determine correct job codes and salary grades for current and future employees
How to perform FLSA Compliance – to ensure correct Exempt and Non-Exempt status
How to perform EEO Analysis – within salary grade to ensure compliance
What DCAA requires from a compensation system
13. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary
14. hr-3d/HR Solutions Proprietary This concludes the Introductory Client Information Presentation. At HR-3D, for more than 200 companies, our service offering has provided the tools to:
• Enable competitive bidding nationally
• Ease the burden of regulatory compliance
• Define, implement, and control compensation
• Simplify HR employee administration
To learn how we can specifically make a difference for your company, please contact:
Jim Jutzin, SPHR
VP HR Consulting Services