Objectives. To help us all learn about other's roles in emergency situationsTo learn how information is passed along between roles. Groups. Carlisle CountyBallardMcCrackenMarshallSouthern IllinoisLivingstonMarshall. Roles. MediaEms (1, 2, 3)School AdministratorsBusinessesEmergency Respons
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Table Top Exercise Spring Severe
2. Objectives To help us all learn about other’s roles in emergency situations
To learn how information is passed along between roles
3. Groups Carlisle County
4. Roles Media
Ems (1, 2, 3)
5. How this will happen 5 Minute increments of radar and reports
Write down on your response sheet what you might do during that time frame
We will broadly discuss issues when done – each group will have a representative
6. Background Region quickly updated from Slight to High Risk
Multiple supercells with long track tornadoes possible
No time for conference call
Tornado watch issued
Storms forecast to move ~60 mph
7. 2 PM - Friday
8. Reports Damage Report: Possible tornado touchdown at New Page paper mill. Damage appears to be heavy with possible fatalities and numerous injuries. Potential issues with toxic chemicals
9. 205 PM
10. 205 PM
11. Reports Damage is also being reported in Blandville. Large portions of the town have been damaged or destroyed. No power in the area. No word of injuries or fatalities, but looking at the damage, highly likely.
Ballard EM is asking for help.
12. 210 PM
14. 215 PM
16. Reports Large tornado, moving NE, reported along Highway 45 near Lebanon Church Road
Report from NWS – Tornado heading toward the Reidland area. Will cross I-24 near exit 11.
17. 220 PM
18. Reports Tornado crossing 284 heading toward James Marine.
19. 225 PM