Applying Quality Standards in Impact Evaluation: Case of CARE Program Quality Framework and Evaluation Policy.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Ahmed Ag Aboubacrine Josephine KainessieBockarie Sesay Dr. Moses LahaiPatrick RobinDME Unit – CARE Sierra Leone5th AFREA/NONIE/3IE Conference – Cairo -31st March – 2nd April 2009
CARE International Principles
1. Rationale, purpose and objectives of an evaluation
2. Evaluation scope
4. Evaluation methodology
5. Information sources
7. Evaluation ethics
8. Quality assurance
9. Relevance of the evaluation results
Other Evaluation Standards & Guidelines (DFID, Sphere, etc.)
CARE Evaluation Policy Lines
1. Responsibility of COs
2. Consistent with CI Principles (3&6) and Standards (10)
3. Test the relationship with CI’s Vision and Mission and MDGs.
4. Analysis of the degree and consequences of implementation of the CI PQF (SP, UF)
5. Follow professional inter-agency standards (“speak a common language”)
6. Significant participation and high level of influence of participants and stakeholders
7. Evaluation Completeness
8. Conducted openly and in a transparent manner
9. Follow up and accountability
10. Evaluation is a priority CB + Rigor + Use
11. Generating the resources required the EP