Northwest Area Schools Title II D Grant Report. Cris Owens Project Coordinator Northwest Area Schools/Education Service Agency 5 Isabel, SD 57633 Dr. Helen E. Usera Project Evaluator Institute for Educational Leadership & Evaluation Chiesman Center for Democracy, Inc.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Northwest Area Schools/Education Service Agency 5
Isabel, SD 57633
Dr. Helen E. Usera
Institute for Educational Leadership & Evaluation
Chiesman Center for Democracy, Inc.
Rapid City, South Dakota 57701
Professional Development Goal:
Student Achievement Goal:
1. Learn how to put a Wikispace together
2. Learn how to use Smartboards and IPads
3. Learn how to assess the new products and connecting to what students learn
4. I wish there was a Bootcamp 2
5. I would like to go to other schools and visit classrooms.
6. I would like to learn how to develop true creativity for students.
1. Face to face meetings keep you on track
3. Kevin Honeycutt
5. Credit hours
7. The staff is flexible.
8. Monthly meetings; modeling with teachers
1. The day of the week for face to face meetings should be changed so the teacher does not miss the same class every time.
2. Use an alternative assessment to the Achievement Series.
3. Integrate technology standards.
4. Meet and practice presentations 1-2 weeks prior to the conference.
5. Increase the stipend.
6. Provide a checklist of requirements.
7. June is better for the initial meeting time.
8. Coaches should model to students and the teacher observes.