LOARA O.C. Fair Training. O.C. Fair Dates: 07/11/14 – 08/10/14. Required Paperwork Uniforms Name Badges Shifts Policies Directions Contact Info. Agenda. Alcohol Certification - alcohol certification is valid for only 2 years
LOARA O.C. Fair Training
O.C. Fair Dates: 07/11/14 – 08/10/14
- alcohol certification is valid for only 2 years
- Servetrain is an online certification training site www.servetrain.com
- New Certification = $30.00
- Re-certification = $15.00
- each individual that works a cashier, alcohol runner, or bar back is required to have an alcohol certification
- Food certification is valid for only 3 years
- Premier Food Safety is an online certification training site www.PremierFoodSafety.com
- all certifications = $9.95
- every individual is required to have a food handling certification to work
Note: If you currently hold a CA certified food handlers certification, please provide a copy of the certification (w/ expiration date) to confirm validity. You will not be required to take another certification**
**Loara Band Boosters will reimburse each family for one certification (new or re-certification)
Mandatory Uniform Requirements:
- shoes must be closed toe and flat (no wedges or heels)
- shoes must be predominantly black
- NO leggings, jeans, capris, yoga pants, sport pants or sport shorts
- Pants must sit at your waist, no sagging
- Pants must NOT have any holes
- Ovations will provide a work shirt.
- No alterations may be made to Ovations uniform top
- Needs to be properly worn
Note: arrive to allow you enough time to get your uniform checked out
- you will not need to retake a photo for your name badge.
- When you check out your uniform and sign in they will provide you the same badge from the previous year.
- you will be required to take a photo for your name badge prior to the O.C. Fair start date of 07/11/14
- information will be sent out on Tuesday, 07/01/14 indicating when/where you will be able to obtain your name badge
DEADLINE: you will NOT be able to obtain a name badge after 07/16/14
NOTE: Please make sure that you indicate which position you would prefer to work. I will not place someone to handle a position they are not comfortable doing.
- NO smoking within 20 feet of the stand
- NO smoking in your Ovations uniform
- you cannot stay in the stand
- you are NOT permitted to enter the stadium area
- Electronic Devices: no Bluetooth’s; phones may only be used on breaks
- Hygiene: hair must be pulled back; no excessive jewelry; cleanliness
- customer is only allowed two (2) alcohol drinks per ID, per person
- under 40 yrs MUST ID: wristband is required
- DO NOT combine two (2) drinks into one cup
- Handwashing sinks may NOT be used to wash dishes or pour items down
- NO FREE PRODUCT!
NOTE: We are accountable for every piece of product, anything missing is deducted.
- NO soliciting for tips! (you cannot ask the customer)
- If a tip is left, money is placed in box under your drawer. You CANNOT use that money to make change for your drawer.
- Only two (2) credit card machines will be assigned
- NO AMEX cards or gift cards are excepted!!!
- All bills over $20 must be checked with counterfeit pen
ANY policy violations will deem an immediate removal from the Pacific Amphitheatre and you will NOT be allowed to finish your shifts
NOTE: Walk past the Green Gate Ticket Booth, at the Iron fence with the blue & white striped tarps, there is a rolling gate with a padlock. Open that gate, inside there is trailers and tables to the right, go to the tables, tell the people you are with Loara Band, and sign in.
Manager: Jennifer Ayala 714-732-8403
Manager: Julie Renfrow 714-932-1250