Dear Customers and Friends, Welcome to Dukheung Engineering ! Advanced technical know-how and experience, high quality and on-time deliveries, are the values on which Dukheung Engineering has built its reputation as reliable manufacturer of plastic injection moulds. This brought us recognition w
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Korean manufacturers of injection moulds for automotive parts, electronics & white goods industry products
2. Dear Customers and Friends, Welcome to Dukheung Engineering ! Advanced technical know-how and experience, high quality and on-time deliveries, are the values on which Dukheung Engineering has built its reputation as reliable manufacturer of plastic injection moulds. This brought us recognition with many customers at home and abroad, particularly in the field of tooling for automotive parts. Since we are living in times that demand a constant response to rapid development of the industrial technology, I would like to assure you that Dukheung Engineering has been continuously undertaking and implementing projects for betterment of the quality of our moulds, reduction of manufacturing costs and introduction of new machines and technologies to make for you the best possible product and not to fail the once given trust. Thanks a lot in advance for your active support and encouragement. With kind regards, Geon-Pil Park President Dukheung Engineering
3. ? Company Name: Dukheung Engineering ? President: Geon-Pil Park ? Address: 19-77 Sasa-dong, Ansan-shi, Kyunggi-do ? Capital: KrW 320,000,000 (approx. 300,000 US$) ? Assets Value: 5.5 mln US$ ? Ground Area: 1459 m2 ? Building Area: 1430 m2 ? Employees: 33 Persons ? Sales Amount ( 2005 ) :3.8 mln . US$
7. 1994. May 27 - Establishment of company under the name of Dukheung Engineering.
1995. Apr. - Construction of new tool shop site and introduction of state of art machinery.
Jun. - Factory registration.
Oct. - Technical tie-up with Japanese injection mould maker Shinjo Mold Co., Ltd.
1996. Feb. - Dispatchment of some of the staff members for technical training to Japan.
Mar. - Obtaining trade licence.
Apr. - Export of first moulds to Japan.
Jul. - Selection by the Industrial Bank of Korea to the "Promising SMI Business" title.
1997. Nov. - Joining the Korea Die and Mold Industry Cooperative.
1998. Jul. - Registration as vendor for injection mold making services by Daewoo Motors.
Oct. - Technical tie-up with Branson Korea Co., Ltd.
Nov. - ISO 9001 Certification of injection mould making procedure for automotive parts International Standards
Certifications Pty. Ltd.)
2001. Jun. - QS 9000 Certification (International Standards Certifications Pty. Ltd.)
2002. Nov. - Citation for “Contribution to Mold Technology Development and Employees Welfare (Minister of Industry of
the Republic of Korea)
2005. Aug. - Moving to newly built production shop with capacity of machining and handling tools up to 30 tons in weight
Dukheung Engineering is a medium size company offering total mould making solution - from mould design to ready for mass production tools. For the very reason the moulds are manufactured not only at competitive prices but also delivered in short lead time with guaranteed quality.
? CAD Design Team CAD designers begin their work with product analysis in order to get a right idea for tool design. In reality, it means combining customer’s requirements with product functionality, durability and the productivity of the tool aimed to be achieved. The next step is choosing the right materials and standard parts with which the tools are to be built. Then only the actual mould design work starts. Dukheung Engineering is using 3 dimensional design technology that allows to avoid costly mistakes and accelerates mould production process. Each tool design is sent to customer for evaluation before purchasing any materials and machining.
? NC Programming & Machining Team Before the shaping in metal takes place, NC programming engineers must find the way how to do it in most efficient way with our machinery. In order to translate the digital data of a three dimensional shape into a language understood by the machines a software is used but the speed and precision of machining, and what goes with it - the overall delivery lead time - depends also a lot on human abilities and experience. Since the NC programming in Dukheung is done directly by machine operators - who actually know the best the capability of their machines - it allows us to reduce costs as well as the delivery lead-time.
? Mould Fitting & Assembling Team The quality in mold making business starts with the design process, but even more depends on the precision and quality of machining and finishing jobs. For this reason the mould production team jobs are given in Dukheung only to the technicians with the biggest experience in the field. Achieving the neatest and and the most precise finishing is possible also through investments made in supporting machinery like i.e. die spotting press.
11. There are a few ways to deliver us your files - here is a description of some of the methods that work.
? VIA THE INTERNET
FTP: To get to Dukheung Engineering's FTP server go to 220.127.116.11. Please, contact us however at +82 31 419-0082 to
receive necessary user name and passwords. E-mail attachement file: Send an attachement e-mail to: [email protected] or [email protected] Please, include
detailed information on you, your file and what we should do with it.
? VIA HARD MEDIA (CD or diskette)
3.5 in. FD Diskette 1.44Mb, Compact Disk, in DOS or Windows format only.
? ACCEPTABLE DATA FILE FORMATS
CADCEUS (*.cfio) CATIA(cat.model.exp) STL (quotation only)
AUTODESK (*.dwg) DXF(2D only) IGES,IGS UG, I-DEAS (*.prt)(*.x_t) POWERMILL & POWERSHAPE (*.dgk) Pro-E (*.prt, *.asm)
STEP AP203, AP 214 files TDEX
? DATA SECURITY
Protection of customer's files with data and their copy rights are one of the things Dukheung puts a particular attention. Those who wish to sign a non-disclosure agreement before sending us any data - in case they don't have their own copy - can use the one provided on our web site at http://www.dukheung.co.kr.