Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Operative programmes in Hungary and Projects from the Cohesion Fund. Péter Bakó Intern Ministerstwo Środowiska. Supporting green future – EU Funds in environmental sector 4-5.12.2011. Kraków. Operative programmes in Hungary. National. Regional. Economic Development OP ( EDOP )
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Supporting green future – EU Funds in environmental sector
Four specific objectives have been selected to strengthen growth factors:
· Increase in Research & Development and innovation capacity, activity, as well as cooperation
· Complex development of corporate capacities
· Development of the business environment
· To facilitate the access of SMEs to financing resources
Economic Development Operational Programme
Total allocation : 3 363 322 038 €
Transport Operation Programme
Total allocation: 7 321 681 353 €
Transport Policy White Paper 2001
Total allocation : 4 097 080 055 €
The purpose of the Social Renewal Operational Programme is to implement interventionssuccessfully in the programming period 2007-2013, which affect the entire population of the country, based on the infrastructure background, equal chances of access to quality services provided primarily by the Social Infrastructure Operational Programme and regional operativeprogrammes.
Total spend: 2 096 496 675 €
The Social Infrastructure Operational Programme (SIOP) will enhance sustained growth and the expansion of employment through the development of the physical infrastructural backgroundof human public services, Accordingly, it involves developing the infrastructure of
- education and training,
- the health care system,
- the labour market and social services.
The SIOP seeks to create the physical infrastructural background required for the successful implementation of the interventions of the Social Renewal OP (SROP).
Environment and Energy OP EEOP
Total allocation : 4 916 289 813 €
EEOP is based on the following strategic considerations:
• Strengthening environment protection
• Development of the environmental infrastructure
• A more efficient and economical use of our natural resources
• Appropriate special arrangement of the above will enhance the protection and development of the cultural and natural heritage of the regions, the deprived areas in particular, and provides them an opportunity to take a more intensive share in their economic development.
Total allocation : 172 435 891 €
The actors of society formulate three expectations towards public administration:
-As taxpayers they count on the cheapest operation possible,
- As customers they demand swift, simple and affordable administration.
Electronic Administration OP EAOP
Total allocation : 421 700 133 €
The overall strategic objective of the operational programme is to improve efficiency in public administration.
Implementation OP IOP
Total allocation : 370 744 632 €
The Technical Assistance funds of the IOP and the OPs are distinguished as follows:
• The IOP priorities are meant to support strategic activities at system level in relation to the implementation of the National Strategic Reference Framework and all Operational Programmes
• The Technical Assistance priorities of the Operational Programmes support the technical-operational implementation of each programme, primarily the project-related activities of OPs (mainly activities of the Intermediate Bodies).
West Pannon OP WPOP
Regional economic development: 83,888,788 €
Tourism development: 128,909,981 €
Environmental protection and transport infrastructure 109 481 443 €
Urban and regional development 103,874,832 €
Central Transdanubia OP CTOP
Regional economic development: 92 620 676 €
Tourism development: 135 665 736 €
Improving transport conditions 178 309 740 €
South Transdanubia OP STOP
Improving transport conditions 215 955 852 €
Urban and regional development 87 316 6843 €
Central Hungary OP CHOP
Urban and regional development 203 109 180 €
South Great Plain OP SGPOP
Regional economic development: 152 842 951 €
Tourism development: 161 334 226 €
Improving the public transport 186 053 283 €
North Hungary OP NHOP
Regional economic development: 154 076 609 €
Tourism development: 221 402 214 €
Improving transport conditions 107 011 071 €
North Great Plain OP NGPOP
Regional economic development: 164 991 398 €
Tourism development: 208 450 929 €
Improving the public transport 199 935 957 €
Urban and regional development 296 254 662 €
The title ot the Project:
Waste Management Project in Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County
Budget: 35 845 000 €
Support from the CF: 78%
Number of town: 240 (in two county)
Number of citizen: 595 000
14 composting plant
3 waste sorting plan
3 mechanical-biological treatment plant
1 landfill expansion
14 inert landfill
3 inert waste processing plant