[email protected], 0784-455-499. 2. KEY AREAS TO BE COVERED. Nature and Scope of International BusinessInternational Business EnvironmentInternational Markets entry strategiesThe Role of World Trade OrganisationManagement Tools for International BusinessInternational Payment systems
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. INTERNATIONAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT: NATURE & SCOPE By
Elisante Ole Gabriel (Tanzania)
[email protected], www.olegabriel.com
2. [email protected], 0784-455-499 2 KEY AREAS TO BE COVERED Nature and Scope of International Business
International Business Environment
International Markets entry strategies
The Role of World Trade Organisation
Management Tools for International Business
International Payment systems & Risks
3. [email protected], 0784-455-499 3 NATURE & SCOPE OF IMM Deriving from the word ‘International’ it suggests that IBM is about managing business between nations.
These nations could be separated by ‘geographical’ or ‘Political’ boundaries.
Think of Tanzania & Malawi Vs Tanzania & Kenya at the scenario when we shall have the EACM (East African Common Market)
4. [email protected], 0784-455-499 4 Globalization This is a concept considering the whole world as one huge homogeneous market. Globalisation is hinged on a number of assumptions. It is however on two major dimensions:
Globalization of production
Globalization of markets
5. [email protected], 0784-455-499 5