Class of 2014. Obstacles to Graduation
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Obstacles to Graduation
Official Final Transcripts
Students attending a Georgia institution next fall will send their official transcripts using their Georgia College 411 (gacollege411.com) account. These transcripts are free of charge and can be accessed beginning Monday, June 3rd. Please note that students' social security numbers must be on file at Shiloh High School and must be on the student’s GA College 411 profile as well. Your student’s name on their GA College 411 profile must match their name as it appears in Shiloh High School records.
Students planning on attending a college/university outside of Georgia or joining a branch of the military will need a hard copy of their transcript, which will be provided by SHS at no charge. Students must submit their names to Mrs. Simmons, in the counseling office, by Friday, May 16th if they did not do so during Senior Survey classroom guidance. Official transcripts will be ready for students to pick up in the front office beginning Monday, June 2nd. Please note: It is the responsibility of the student to mail their official transcript to the institution they will be attending in the fall.
HOPE Scholarship Grade Point Average
1. Log on to gacollege411.org
2. Select YOUR HOPE GPA on the right side.
3. Select First Time Here or Sign in to your Account if you already have a user name and password.
4. Put in your account information. Remember your username and password.
5. The next screen will say that you have successfully created your account. Go to Click here to continue. If you already have an account set up, you will be automatically directed to YOUR HOPE GPA.
6. If you have just set up your account, Click on Financial Aid Planning and click on YOUR HOPE GPA again.
7. Put in your last name, date of birth, and social security number. If your social security number is not on file at SHS, you will not be able to see your HOPE GPA. Bring a copy of the card to the registrar’s office by May 2, 2014.
8. The final screen will show your HOPE GPA. You can see the calculation of your HOPE GPA by selecting “View your Detailed GPA Report”