if you really care about your future. Vedanta IAS Academy is the best place full fill your dreams they have highly qualified faculty and they are best for civil services coaching. Vedanta ias academy was established in 1997. They provides world class notes really helpful to crack civil services examination. Try their demo classes to experience the best facility provide by the institute.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Indian Forest services is one of the Civil Services of India and belongs to the All India Services group, with other two All India Services being the Indian Administrative Service (IAS) and the Indian Police Service (IPS).
IFS - Indian Forest Services
India Services Act, 1951 by the Government of India. The
fundamental explanation behind formation of this
administration, to secure, monitors, and recover the woods
Raj from 1865 to 1935. Ministry of Environment, Climate Change,
under the Government of India, is the cadre controlling authority
of Indian Forest Service.
1. Indian Forest Service (IFS)
2. Indian Police Service (IPS)
3. Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
4. After joining the IFS, for which one must be by and large at the highest point of the positioning request in Civil Services Examination (CSE) directed by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of India, one is sent to the LalBahadurShastri National Academy of Administration (LBSNA) in Mussooirefor preparing for a time of three months where she is known as Foreign Service Probationer.
5. After completing the three-month preparing, which includes preparing in numerous controls including an outside dialect, horse riding and tracking in high Himalayas, a Foreign Services Probationer moves to the Foreign Service Institute situated in New Delhi.
Indian Foreign Service Eligibility Criteria:-
1. You must be a citizen of India.2. You must have completed Graduation degree
or equivalent in any discipline from a
recognized university. 3. You must be within age 21 to 30 years. Age
relaxation is applicable to reserved category
candidates as per government rules.
4. You must be physically and mentally fit.
1. You must be a citizen ofIndia.
2. You must have completed Bachelor’s degree with at
least one of the subjects namely, Animal Husbandry &
Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology,
Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology or a
Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture or Forestry or
Engineering of a recognized university.
3. You must be within age 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation
is applicable to reserved category candidates as per
4. You must be physically and mentallyfit.