Zone Challenge. Lealana Loiodice Mus. & Tech. Final Project. Zone Challenge . Using a mobile applications compatible for all operating systems this game hopes to do the following:
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Mus. & Tech.
Engage the user in a fun activity that educates through game play. Using multi media technology we hope to encourage outdoor exploration and tactile experiences to make learning a true sensory experience.
Harry the Horseshoe Crab
Sally the Showy Sea Star
Claude “The Muscle” Hard Shell Clam
Introduce players to characters
(animals that live in this ecosystem)
Educate about characters environment
and physical adaptations
Help complete tasks to save a friend
Game challenge is to do this against the clock
of the tide ( timed based on the actual speed of tide coming in/out)
Using smart phone technology the player must enter the museum building to download app
- staff will be trained on use/application/ and other operational details
They can also be given a laminated sheet to
help find objects noted in the story line.
( Changing tides brings different things)
1) Make staff aware of project and explain the idea, purpose and functions of the activity
2) Walk them through the process (start to finish) of how to play the game. Just as if they were a visitor.
3) Have discussion of experience, problems, questions and concerns
4) Reinforce the goal, objective and their important role in making it a success.