Electricity and Magnetism. Ms. Shannon Grade 5. What do you KNOW? What do you WANT to find out? What did you LEARN? That will come later . Please fill out the KWL chart in the front of your book. . What is Electricity?.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Never use electricity in or near water.
2. Never place to many plugs in one socket.
3. Never play near or on power lines.
4. Never pull out a plug, by its cord.
5. Never stick anything into a plug in.
6 your notes:. Never run electrical cords under rugs.
7. Never use an electrical lawn mower on wet grass or when it is raining.
8. Never play on power boxes.
9. Never stick anything metal into a toaster.
10. Never use a frayed cord.Electricity Safety
If you understand all the information in this PowerPoint as well as the work we’ve done in our labs – you should feel ready for the quiz!
We have more to learn about Electricity & Magnetism after this quiz… I hope you’re “buzzed” about this!