The YL2000 FTIR. YL2000 FTIR Features. General - A low cost and compact design of the YL2000 ensures High performance. - The YL2000 measures just 59 X 39 X 19 cm. - Optical design, software and firmware designed specifically reduce overall analytical times significantly.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
- A low cost and compact design of the YL2000 ensures High performance.
- The YL2000 measures just 59 X 39 X 19 cm.
- Optical design, software and firmware designed specifically reduce overall analytical times significantly.
- A new compact Michelson self compensating optical system eliminates many of the optical alignment problems.
-The YL2000 design avoids the use of conventional corner cube optics and dynamic alignment.
-The YL2000 can be used in the any laboratory, university or college environment and even outside laboratory or in remote locations.
- High S:N ratios and SNR up to 15000:1.
- Resolution: 1cm-1 and programmable up to 32 cm-1 (option 0.5 cm-1)
- Wavelength range: 7800 to 380cm-1 (IR) or 15000 to 3850 cm-1 (NIR)
The sample Compartment
- Accommodating all of the normal sample and the wide range of accessories
- Dimension: W20 X D26 X H16 cm
- The optical axis is 74.5 mm above the base of the sample compartment .
- Free space of 90 mm above the optical axis to the underside of the lid
Extending Wavelength range
- DLATGS: Standard detector
- MCT detector (cryogenically cooled): for materials with high absorption characteristics
- Si and InGaAs: NIR spectral region (photodiode type)
- The software is supplied on CD and provided with each system shipped.
- Including manipulation of spectral data, instrument control, plot with preview on the screen plus many others
- Analytical modeling of interferogrammes or spectra, with smoothing, and baseline correction, interactive editing and data manipulation
- Spectral subtraction, mixture subtraction, smoothing derivatives, plot with preview etc.
- Data input and output is possible in ASCII or JCAMP.
- Other commercial programs can be used.
- Easy to use and provided free of charge
- The utility can be extended by adding other commercial programs.
- Computers have to meet at least the following minimum specifications.
- The standard operating system: Windows 98/XP platform
Sample Handling Accessories
- Whatever your sample is, we are able to offer just the right sample mount including accessories.
Air Cooled Infrared Source
- Long lifetime and trouble free operation device
- Excellent wavelength emission characteristics and very high stability
- The color temperature of the source: about 12000C
- In the NIR region: a quartz-halogen lamp is used.
Desiccated and Sealed Interferometer
- Ensuring high spectral integrity with low levels of water vapor within the interferometer
- YL2000-XZ version employs a ZnSe moisture insensitive optics to be impervious to water vapor.
- YL2000-XN version employs a fused silica optics and is insensitive to any influence of water vapor.
- YL2000: Standard FTIR Instrument with KBr optics
- YL2000-XZ - Non Water Sensitive FTIR Instruments for High Humidity with ZnSe optics
- YL2000-XN - Near Infra Red Instrument with fused silica optics.