MOTION TWEEN - ZIG ZAG. 1. Create New Action Script 3.0. 2. Upper-right corner Choose Fit in Window. Square. 3. Draw a Square o n the upper-left area of the stage. Fill: Choose a Color Stroke: No Color. Stroke. Fill. 4. Right-click on the square Create Motion Tween.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Create New
Action Script 3.0
2. Upper-right corner
Choose Fit in Window
3. Draw a Squareon the upper-left areaof the stage.
Fill: Choose a ColorStroke: No Color
4. Right-click on the square Create Motion Tween
5. Click OK
6. It should look like this
7. Move the Scrubber (pink box) to frame 5
8. Use the Selection tool (black arrow)
Move the box to the right side of the Stage
9. Move the Scrubber to frame 10
10. Move the box to the lower left side of the Stage
11. Move the Scrubber to frame 15
12. Move the box to the lower right side of the Stage
13. Move the Scrubber to frame 25
Move the box to the upper-left of the Stage.
14. Test your animation (Enter).
Savefile: Motion Tween ZigZag