OTHER PROGRESSIVES. W.E.B.DUBOIS-FIRST AFRICAN AMERICAN TO GRADUATE FROM HARVARD WITH A PHD. HE HELPED DEVELOPED THE NAACP. . NAACP WAS A PROGRESSIVE ORGANIZATION DESIGNED TO HELP PEOPLE WHO WERE BEING DISCRIMINATED AGAINST .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
THE WISCONSIN PLAN WAS A SERIES OF PROGRESSIVE LAWS, VOTING CHANGES, CONTROLLING BIG BUSINESS, AND ADDRESSED DISCRIMINATION IN THE U.S.
2. ALLOWED WOMEN THE RIGHT TO VOTE BEFORE THE 19TH AMENDMENT
3. ONE OF THE FIRST STATES TO USE THE PRIMARY ELECTION.
4. ALLOWED WOMEN THE RIGHT TO PRACTIVE LAW & MEDICINE.
5. RIGHT FOR UNIONS TO COLLECTIVELY BARGAIN.
6. CREATED CHILD LABOR LAWS.
WILLIAM McKINLEY WAS SHOT ON SEPTEMBER 6, 1901.
HE WAS SHOT IN BUFFALO N.Y.
HE DIED ON SEPTEMBER 14, 1901.