Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Analytics can convert these facts into actionable insights, process improvements and predictive approaches, which would dramatically influence the attainment of a health care system. For more details : http://bit.ly/1LklXS0
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Browse Complete Report -
Global Analytics Market in Healthcare Industry, 2014-2018 (Global Healthcare analytics market, by Application (Clinical Intelligence, Operational & Business Intelligence, Financial, and Staffing), End Users (Healthcare Providers, Healthcare Payers, and Others)
We exist in the universe,that is data-driven, where thousands of
records, messages, pictures and opinions are composed through
abundant sources. Analytics can convert these facts into actionable
insights, process improvements and predictive approaches, which
would dramatically influence the attainment of a health care system.
Healthcare analytics systems disclose and comprehend chronological
patterns of statistics to forecast and deliver actionable insights to
improve the clinical, financial, and operational performance of
healthcare establishments. The”Global Analytics Market in
Healthcare Industry, 2014-2018” report outcomes reveal best
suited treatments, disease designs, patients at high risk, and fraudulent
claims every bit well as appraise the functioning of individual doctors.
The marketplace is driven by various genes such as federal health care
mandates, benefits associated with the utilization of analytics (such as
improved patient results, physician performance evaluation, quality
care, and fraud detection and bar), technological advancements,
increasing HCIT adoption, and venture capital investments. The
worldwide market is evaluated at an estimated $4,803 million in 2014
and is anticipated to reach $ 10670.6million by 2018, at a CAGR of
22.08% from 2014 to 2018. Development is primarily driven by
predictive analytics and prescriptive analytics in the U.S. and Asia.
The major opportunities in the securities industry are valued-based
medical specialty and individualized medicine.
The marketplace is segmented based on products, applications,
components, delivery modes, end users, and geography. On the
foundation of product type, the market is split into descriptive,
predictive, and prescriptive analytics.
The market, by component, is separated into hardware, software,
and services. Established in the mode of delivery, the securities
industry is classified into on-premise models, web-hosted model, and
cloud-based models. Based on end users, the market is segmented
into health care and others. The health care segment is further
divided into payers, providers, Health Information Exchanges
(HIEs), and others. Based on geography, the market is classified in
the U.S., U.K.,Europe, Asia, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
· Determine the market potential of healthcare analytics segment across the globe
· Major end users benefiting from healthcare analytics
· Addressable market in healthcare analytics and how is affecting the strategic initiatives of leading companies
· Identify drivers & inhibitors affecting the IT purchase decision of end users
· Identifying the target market segments
· Analyze the trends, forecasts, and opportunities in the main market and its segments
· Measure and forecast the global healthcare analytics market and its sub markets
1. Executive Summary 1.1. State of the market 1.2. State of the industry 1.3. Key take – aways 2. Introduction 2.1. Report description 2.2. Regions covered 2.3. Report beneficiaries 2.4. Research Methodology 2.4.1. Objective and Research Overview 2.4.2. Scope of the research 2.4.3. Approach 2.4.4. Sources of information
3. Market Outlook 3.1. Introduction 3.1.1. Some definition and new acronyms 3.2. Background 3.2.1. Early Days of health information management 3.3. Market size 3.4. Market share analysis 3.5. Market Dynamics 3.5.1. Drivers 3.5.2. Inhibitors 3.5.3. Forward Outlook 3.6. Perceived benefits 3.7. Five Force Analysis 3.8. Usage of analytics 3.9. Market Trends
4. Global healthcare analytics market, by end user 4.1. Overview 4.2. Healthcare providers 4.3. Healthcare payers 4.3.1. Commercial 4.3.2. Medicare 4.3.3. Medicaid 4.3.4. Others 4.4. Other 5. Global healthcare analytics market, by application 5.1. Overview 5.2. Analytics – Clinical care intelligence 5.3. Analytics – Operational & Business Intelligence 5.4. Analytics – Financial 5.5. Analytics – Staffing
Analytics can convert these facts into actionable insights, process improvements and predictive approaches, which would dramatically influence the attainment of a health care system. Price
Office No. - 809, 8th Floor,B-Wing, Mahaavir Icon, Plot No.- 89 & 90, Sector-15,CBD-Belapur, Navi Mumbai – 400614, Maharashtra, India.
Telefax No: +91 22 4127 6660
24/7 Online Support: +91 9987295242
General Inquiries : +91 - 22 2756 4953
You Can Visit http://www.aarkstore.com
OR Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org