Awad Rasras is a highly educated and qualified individual who has attained education from one of the prestigious educational institutions. He obtained his B.S. in Mathematics degree from Birzeit University Palestine. This degree prepares students for careers in industry, government service, business, or graduate school in mathematics. The B.S. in Mathematics program is usually two-phased.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
5. Awad Rasras is working as an Associate Professor Awad Rasras is studied from one of the most prestigious universities including University of Kansas, Texas Woman’s University and Birzeit University Palestine. In 1978, he enrolled for a B.S. in Mathematics followed by a postgraduate course in MA in Mathematics. Later in 1985, he took admission in MA in Education.
After completing his studies, he began his professional career by entering the field of teaching. At present he is serving Jefferson community and Technical College at Louisville, Kentucky as an Associate Professor in Mathematics. From 1987 onward, he has been dedicatedly delivering his knowledge at this establishment.
6. Awad Rasras has been consistently serving Jefferson Community and Technical College from past 25 years. This college was established by the consolidation of Jefferson Community College and Jefferson Technical College. It is located in Louisville and is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS). Jefferson offers more than 300 options in technical and academic programs as well as Educational Enrichment Services (EES). The college has 6 campuses which provide education to approximately 15,000 students.
Awad Rasras has taught numerous students at Jefferson Community and Technical College which is known for providing comfortable and welcoming atmosphere to the students. The faculty and staff strives hard so that their students can become successful in their lives and reach at great heights.
7. Awad Rasras Has Years Of Experience In The Field Of Teaching Awad Rasras is a resident of Louisville who is an experienced Associate Professor of Mathematics. He has been serving at Jefferson Community and Technical College, Louisville, KY from past 25 years. Over the years, he has attained great experience in the field of teaching. He is quite talented and has received education from several recognized universities. He studied B.S. in Mathematics from Birzeit University Palestine. In 1983, he took admission in MA in Mathematics at Texas Woman’s University. Later in 1985, he pursued MA in Education from University of Kansas.
8. Awad Rasras Is A Member Of Mathematical Association Of America Awad Rasras holds the membership of Mathematical Association of America (MAA) which is a professional society that focuses on mathematics accessible at the undergraduate level. It was founded in 1915 and is headquartered in the neighborhood of Washington D.C. Numerous universities, colleges, and high school teachers; pure and applied mathematicians; graduate and undergraduate students; statisticians; computer scientists; and many others in academia, business, government, and industry are the members of this association.
The MAA publishes mathematics books and journals. This association also publishes the American Mathematical Monthly which is the most widely-read mathematics journal in the world according to records on JSTOR.
9. Awad Rasras Is A Member Of Kentucky Association Of Two-Year Colleges Awad Rasras is a dedicated member of Kentucky Association of Two-Year Colleges which is a statewide organization that is open to teachers of mathematics on the college level. It is also for all other persons who have keen interest in mathematics. Kentucky Association of Two-Year Colleges is abbreviated as KYMATYC.
Its main goal is to establish and maintain consistency in course content and placement. KYMATYC is active in state decisions about issues affecting the teaching and learning of mathematics at the community college level. It keeps its members informed about those issues with newsletters and this web site. This association also looks after dialoguing about the success or failure of innovations, exchanging information about available positions, offering professional development opportunities.
10. Awad Rasras Is An Active Member Of Mathematical Association Of America A resident of Kentucky, Awad Rasras is an active member of Mathematical Association of America which is an organization for people who share an interest in the mathematical sciences. The MAA is an independent non-profit membership organization which was founded in the nineteenth century and it plays a powerful role in the twenty-first century. The MAA provides mathematicians with the best expository articles, engaging problems, and articles devoted to teaching collegiate mathematics. There are more than 20,000 members including faculty, students, practitioners, and people who simply love math. The members gather in sections at the Math Fest and at the Joint Mathematics Meetings. The members share inspiring talks related to mathematics.
11. Awad Rasras is a highly qualified and knowledgeable person who is an alumnus of Birzeit University Palestine from where he received his B.S. Mathematics degree. Later, he pursued MA in Mathematics from Texas Woman’s University which is commonly referred to as TWU. It is a co-educational university. It is the largest university for women in the United States which is supported by the state. The nursing doctoral program of Texas Woman’s University is also the largest in the world.
Texas Woman’s University is a public university which holds a prominent position in higher education. TWU has campuses in Dallas, Denton, and Houston. The university offers an e-learning campus which facilitates the students with innovative online degree programs in business, education and general studies. The main focus of TWU is to educate a great number of students from various communities in order to make them successful in their lives.