Compare And Order Non-rational numbers. Wilma L. Collins Cobb 6 th Grade Campus GPISD. TEKS Objective 6.1A. (1) Number, operation, and quantitative reasoning. The student represents and uses rational numbers in a variety of equivalent forms. The student is expected to:
Related searches for Compare And Order Non-rational numbers
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Wilma L. Collins
Cobb 6th Grade Campus
7. An additional point is given to the first team to “present” the correct answer.
8. Play continues until all of the numbers/problems have been displayed.
9. The winning team is the one with the most points at the end of the game.
1. five thousand, two and one tenth
2. Seven hundred twenty-three and eight hundredths
3. Eighty and four thousandths
4. Nine thousandths
5. One and fifty-three hundredths
6. Two hundred one thousand, thirty-six
7. Fifteen and two tenths.
8. One hundred twenty thousand, three hundred seven and four tenths.
9. Four hundred twenty-five thousand, three hundred seventeen and eight thousandths.
10.one hundred forty-six thousand, three hundred ninety-seven
Place the following numbers in order from greatest to least.
0.75, 0.615, 0.58, 0.195
1. Line-up numbers and add zero(s)
2. Look at number in the tenths place, all the numbers are different, so arrange that number in order from greatest to least.
.615 ,.195, .580, .750, than reorder all
To answer this question click on the webpage. Do the practice exercise of your choice, complete exercise according to web directions.