Finish Aerodynamics of
The Flight Environment
Chapter 4 (A,B), Jeppesen Sanderson
Chapters 5 and 15, Kroes and Rardon
1. A plane in distress (under serious problem) has the right-of-way over all other planes.
2. If two planes are approaching each other head-on, both planes turns to its own right side.
3. When aircrafts of different categories are converging, the least maneuverable aircraft has the right-of-way.
4. When two aircrafts of the same category are converging, the aircraft on the other’s right side has the right-of-way (Fig 4-5).
5. If one aircraft overtakes another, the one being overtaken has the right of way.