The student will identify natural, human, and capital resources ... the production of goods and services. Natural Resources. Gifts of Nature. Present without ...
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Community Resources Sharon D. Hill
Jacqueline M. Rebillot
2. Objectives The student will identify natural, human, and capital resources
3. Resources All natural, human, and human made aids to the production of goods and services.
4. Natural Resources Gifts of Nature
Present without human intervention
Also called land
5. Human Resources Quantity and quality of human effort directed to producing goods and services
Also called labor
6. Capital Resources Tools, equipment and buildings we use to help produce objects.
Used over and over again without being used up
Such as computers, trucks, and telephones
9. You be the Judge Water
10. Choose an activity Draw a Natural Resource. Place in Work Folder.
Define Natural, Human, and Capital Resources.
Read “The Goat and The Rug” and write about the steps from Natural Resource to Finished Good.