BigMarketResearch.com announces new Report "HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain Market: Size, Share, Trends, Forecasts 2015" Get Complete Report At: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-spain-2015-market The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis. Enquire About This Report At: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/173263
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
This report provides the latest asset allocations of Spain HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Spain HNWIs to 2019 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
• Independent market sizing of Spain HNWIs across five wealth bands• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes • Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Get more about this report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-spain-2015-market
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Spain.• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country\'s HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
• The HNWI Asset Allocation in Spain 2015 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.• With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
Enquire About this Report at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/report-enquiry/173263
• Real estate was the largest asset class for HNWIs in Spain in 2014, with 22.5% of total HNWI assets, followed by business interests with 17.8%, equities with 17.2%, fixed-income with 16.3%, cash and deposits with 15.9% and alternatives with 10.3%.
• Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded growth during the review period, at 64.1%, 26.2% and 21.0% respectively. • Alternative assets held by Spanish HNWIs increased during the review period, from 10.1% of total HNWI assets in 2010 to 10.3% in 2014. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 1.9% of total assets in 2010 to 2.2% in 2014. • WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach 1.9% of total HNWI assets by 2019, as global liquidity tightens due to a forecast near-term drop in demand from China for raw materials, which will cause global commodity prices to fall, as was seen in the second half of 2014.
Chapter one: Introduction
Chapter two: Executive Summary
Chapter three: Wealth Sector Fundamentals
Chapter four : Analysis of Spanish HNWI Investments
Get Complete TOC at: http://www.bigmarketresearch.com/hnwi-asset-allocation-in-spain-2015-market