C hina S hipbuilding I ndustry C orporation CSIC (Chongqing) Haizhuang Windpower Equipment Co., Ltd. ● A super large state-owned shipbuilding corporation in China ● Under direct control of the central government. Introduction of CSIC. Introduction of CSIC.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
China Shipbuilding Industry Corporation
CSIC (Chongqing) Haizhuang Windpower Equipment Co.,Ltd.
● A super large state-owned shipbuilding corporation in China
● Under direct control of the central government
Introduction of CSIC
● Public Company, stock code:601989
●Ranked 462 in the World Top 500 Enterprises, total assets overUSD 35 billion.
● 1499 domestic and global patents, 34 National Science and Technology Progress Award, 593 National Defense Science and Technology Award, and a large number of national scientific and technological achievements.
●28 R&D institutes, 48 industrial enterprises, 15 shareholding companies, 6 regional corporations.
● Distributed in 20 provinces and cities in China.
Crude oil vessel (30t) Oil exploitation platform (40m)
Seamless steel tube
●Established in Jan 2004
●17 shareholding companies
●USD160million total capital
●High-tech company for wind turbine design, manufacture and sales
●Invested by related enterprises in CSIC, Guodian Nanzi Co., Ltd. and CQ EnergyInvestment Group
●The only National offshore wind power engineering technology research center
● Chongqing wind power generation equipment engineering technology research center
●Chongqing wind power generation equipment technology major projects unit
●Chongqing "ten billion wind power industry enterprise cluster" implementation unit
●Shoulders2 national research projects“National 5.0MW offshore wind turbine technology to support national development plan" and "5.0MW offshore wind turbine technology developed by key international scientific and technological cooperation program"
Occupational Health and Safety
ISO9001 Quality Certificate
GL Certificate (2MW)
Test Report (DEWI)
2004 Company establishment, technology sourcing
2006 Technology introduction
2007 Prototype manufacturing
2008 Commissioning and testing
2009 Serial production
1st workshop in Chongqing
total production capacity:
2MW- H102 (ρ=1.225 kg/m3)
Technical Features of 2000KW
● High energy produced, high-quality electricity
● Suitable for cold climate, high-altitude, firm, icing, sandstorm, typhoon, salt fog, etc.
● Improved adaptability, power regulation, power prediction, LVRT
● Concentrated lubrication system
● Filtering and cooling system for gearbox oil
● Double bearing support for the drive train
●Advanced control system and protection system
●Adopting electrically excitative synchronous generator
●Pitch & variable speed, 30% higher in energy yield than wind turbine with fixed pitch & constant speed
●Power regulation, power prediction, LVRT, grid friendly
●Continuous working ability under rough conditions like hot/cold climate, high altitude, etc
●Cost- efficient and high reliability
all in CSIC
850kW-technology transfer from Germany with IP right
2000kW-co-developed with aerodyn (Germany) with IP right
Dec 2009|Project feasibility approved
Apr 2010 |Concept study
Jul-Aug 2010 |Visit to Europe for co-design
Jun 2011 |Completion of design
end of 2011 |Prototype assembly
Aerodynamics test for blade
Wind simulation test
Load analysis for tower and foundation
●To develop turbines and components in parallel, with each being the driving force behind the other.
●To build up a complete wind power industry chain.
●To develop onshore & offshore wind turbines at the same time with domestic & international cooperation.
●Co-design with famous foreign design companies
●Outsource components from abroad
●Joint-venture for wind turbine assembly and components manufacturing and sales
●Co-develop overseas wind farms
● Instruction for installation & commissioning
●Micro-selection for wind farm
● Wind farm design
● Wind turbine selection
● Power generation estimate
● EPC management for wind farm
● WECS exportation (manufacture, delivery, guide for installation & commissioning, after-sale services)
● Invest overseas wind farms (wind turbines as investment)
● Build overseas wind farms in EPC, BT, BOT (install HZ wind turbines)
● Cooperate with local partner to co-invest in promising wind farm projects
2008-2010: 842MW (66 units of 850kW, 393 units of 2MW)
Wind Farm in Wulong
850kW, 58 units
Wind Farms in Inner Mongolia
2MW, 88 units
Wind Farm in Rudong
2MW near-shore, 2 units of prototypes
2MW, 125 units
2MW, 50 units
2MW, 49 units
We are pleased to invite you and your colleagues to visit HZ windpower head office, R&D center and assembly workshop in Chongqing China.
We are looking forward to establishing a long-term relationship between both parties and a win-win cooperation.
EQUIP THE WORLD