Implementing BMPs as Local Limits City of Boise, Boise, Idaho Pretreatment Section Public Works Dept/Environmental Div. Walt Baumgartner, Program Coordinator [email protected] 208-384-3991. 40CFR403.8(f)(4) Local Limits.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Implementing BMPs as Local LimitsCity of Boise, Boise, IdahoPretreatment SectionPublic Works Dept/Environmental Div. Walt Baumgartner, Program [email protected]
Two Wastewater Plants
To gather necessary data, the City conducted extensive monitoring including the following:
1) an accelerated sampling program of the river and effluents for copper and lead;
2) a Water Effect Ratio (WER) study for copper and lead;
3) key manhole monitoring for POCs;
4) commercial and industrial user monitoring for POCs; and
5) monitoring, including influent, primary effluent, final effluent, sludge/biosolids, and receiving stream background samples.