Swimmers can improve swimming performance with our healthy tips from Our Watersafe Swim School experts. Our useful information help you to choose right food for you. If you want to learn swimming techniques then please call us at 1-855-WSS-SWIM.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Healthy Tips For Swimmers
Experts agree that the right food can be vital in improving energy levels and performance.
Our Most Valuable Nutritional Recommendations
1. Avoid all fast food restaurants
2. Avoid all processed foods
3. Eat a lot of protein (fish, chicken, meat, nuts)
4. Eat sweet potatoes and fresh fruit often as a source of complex carbohydrates (organic)
5. Avoid dairy products (butter is not a dairy product)
Connect With Us On Our Social Media Channels
Contact Watersafe Swim School
3686 Cerritos Ave, Los Alamitos, CA 90720
345 10th Street, Seal Beach, CA 90740
(562) 596-8608 Or 1-855-WSS-SWIM