Marine Rifle Squad. TERMINAL LEARNING OBJECTIVES . Without the aid of reference, given 782-gear, assigned weapon, and assignment as a member of a squad, execute individual actions in squad formations, to assume assigned positions in each formation , in accordance with the references. .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Without the aid of reference, given 782-gear, assigned weapon, and assignment as a member of a squad, execute individual actions in squad formations, to assume assigned positions in each formation, in accordance with the references.
(1) Thirteen men.
(2) One squad leader.
(3) Three fire teams consisting of four men each
(1) The fire team leader
(2) The automatic rifleman
(3) The assistant automatic rifleman
(4) The rifleman
(1) The discipline, appearance, training, control, conduct, and welfare of his squad at all times.
(2) The condition, care, and economical use of its weapons and equipment.
(3) He commands the squad, giving orders and ensuring that they are carried out.
(4) He sets the example.
(5) He instructs his squad on everything from general military subjects to small unit tactics.
(6) In combat, he is responsible for the tactical employment, fire discipline, and fire control of his squad.
Establish or maintain contact with friendly or enemy forces
objective missions such as seizing and holding key terrain to allow maximum forces to be used elsewhere.
enemy, kill or capture infiltrators, and protect against surprise or ambush. Security patrols are the most common type of combat patrols.
completes his estimate of the situation.
Ex: Map recon, walking the terrain, leaders recon.
his unit to ensure that his orders are carried out as intended.