Living Under the Reign of God: Gospel, Church & Culture in a Postmodern Context. Baptist Bible Seminary December 2004. Current Major Theological Issues. The Openness of God New Covenant Theology The New Perspective of N. T. Wright Concerning Paul and Justification
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Baptist Bible Seminary December 2004
1. Era of conquest and control
2. Age of the machine
3. Age of reason/analysis
4. Age of secular science – process and progress
6.Age of critical evaluation
7. Modern nation-state organization
10. Age of capitalism/consumerism
1. Universe Not Self-Contained *
2. No Basis for Morality and Values
3. Progress Not Inevitable *
4. No Basis for Truth *
5. Language of Public Debate Lost *
6. Meaning of Written Texts Lost
7. Limited Autonomy/Process
1. Diversity - Tower of Babel to the final rebellion under the lawless man...
2. Tolerance - aspect of common grace that renders community/society possible…
3. Postmodern - rejection of standards to make truth judgments about culture, religion, values...
2. The ship of culture is listing badly – it is foundering: it is time to bail…
The End Session One