Follow these hacks to stay stylish and avoid mistakes in fashioning yourself. As in today’s world its very important to present yourself with an attitude and spark. So, learn these few tricks to avoid falling in a fashion blunder.\n
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
7 Fashion & Style Tips or Hacks EveryGirl ShouldKnow
Wearing fashion women clothing occupies a considerate amount of any girl’s daily time. But, we all do some common mistakes in our daily fashionable side. Here are some common tricks and tips to avoid any fashiondisaster.
Follow these hacks to stay stylish and avoid mistakes in fashioning yourself. As in today’s world its very important to present yourself with an attitude and spark. So, learn these few tricks to avoid falling in a fashionblunder.
1. For troubling zipper, you can use a key chain ring. Simply slide it in the zipper’s loopso that it can be further looped in the button of your jeans ortrouser.
2. Few thin fabric strips and press studs could be stitched at the shoulder side ofanydresses for women to keep your bra strapconcealed.
3. If your deodorant leaves marks on your women clothing, you can use damp babywipes to removeit.
4. For removing yellow sweat marks, spray lemon juice in the underarms of yourdressesfor women before washingthem.
5. You can apply beeswax on your shoes to make themwaterproof.
6. To remove chewing gum from your clothes, simply apply ice cubes on the affectedarea. The chewing gum will easily comeout.
7. Using different scarf tying tips, you can always create a new style in your womenclothing.
Follow these simple hacks to staystylish!
Contact Us at : https://www.facebook.com/sirnmaam https://twitter.com/SirNMaam
https://plus.google.com+Sirnmaamonline_store https://www.pinterest.com/sirnmaam/ https://www.instagram.com/sir_n_maam/