Search Engine Optimization is a controversial as well as most discussed topic on the Internet. There are many myths associated with SEO which you should know. Please visit http://www.indian-seo-company.com/ for more information.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Presented By- Indian SEO Company
- Search Engine Optimization is the most controversial as well as most discussed topic on the Internet.
- In addition, SEO is also the most misunderstood topic in the Industry and hence there are several myths associated with SEO.
- You would come across many theories from many Indian SEO company that ranking top on search results is of utmost priority.
- But survey have shown that people do check into the second page to view and find their desired results.
- During early days of the Internet era, URL with keywords within it used to be given importance.
- But now, the content of the pages are given importance in the indexing process and hence domain names have lost the value to some extent.
-The crawlers used by the search engines are sophistcated nowadays.
New sites are automatically found in a span of few days if not hours.
Only in some exceptional cases you would require to sumit your site URL.
-The structure of each site are designed differently.
-Search Engines do not rank the page only on the basis of header which enebles the user to see in a certain way.
-You should focus more onthe content too.
PageRank is the algorithm that is ised by Google to rank sites on the Internet.
Many Indian Seo Company have put forward the theory that the algorith follows a lot of other input to rank a page.
Recommendations by other from GooglePlus is an example of a valid input.
-By building an engaging site with useful posts many not be the ultimate factor to be ranked higher.
- Branding along with proper SEO is also necessary for getting a ranked higher on the search results to help people find your content.
- AdWords is recommended for any marketing campaign and helps to get recognition.
-However, you would find that organic results and paid advertisements are seperated from each other on a typical search result.
Ad Campaign does not rank you on the organic side in any way.