B2C E-commerce Model In Real Estate Industry. By Sundar Rajagopalan Miyoung Yoo. Site Name. Sponsor. Honeadvisor.msn.com. Microsoft’s Homeadvisor. www.cyberhomes.com. Cyberhomes. www.homehuntet.com. Homehunter. www.iqualify.com. Property Transaction Network’s finance site.
Property Transaction Network’s finance site
Abele owners’ Network
Operated by RealSelect, Inc.Major Players in Real Estate
The real estate transaction process can be divided in the
following five steps:
1. Listing: a seller registers his house with a real estate
agent or directly to the online-site(www.owners.com,
2. Searching: a buyer review houses to find those that
might be suitable in location, size, price, and features.
3. Evaluation: the online agency evaluates a house for the buyer based on the environment
4. Negotiation: An offer made by the buyer is worked out with the offering price of a seller
5. Execution: The deal is completed, whereby the money and house can change hands. Currently, the legal system creates obstacles to electronic closings.
The basic values are to find the right house to buy that matches the buyer’s requirements and to sell a house in a successful way. The following could be several value added: