The Ultimate Listing Presentation. A Customized Home Marketing Proposal prepared especially for:. Geoff and Lisa Scott 234 Happy Hollow Lane. Created by: Scot Kenkel ABC REALTORS. MY SELLING SUCCESS PROCESS. #1 – ASK SOME QUESTIONS. #2 – LOOK AT YOUR HOME. #3 – OUR SELLING SYSTEM.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
prepared especially for:
Geoff and Lisa Scott
234 Happy Hollow Lane
#1 – ASK SOME QUESTIONS
#2 – LOOK AT YOUR HOME
#3 – OUR SELLING SYSTEM
#4 – GO OVER NUMBERS
#5 – EXPLAIN THE FORMS
2. When do you want /have to move?
3. How long have you lived in your present home?
4. What “major improvements” have you made on your present home?
5. Who else are you talking with about the sale of your house?
6. What other source of funds do you have available to you?
7. How do you feel about owner financing?
8. How did you arrive at your price?
9. What is most important to you? Pricing? Timing? Convenience?
10. What would it do to your plans if you couldn’t sell?
11. What would it take to get you to list with me today?
About Me Page
ABC Realtors, Inc.
# of Offices/Agents/Affiliations
About My Company Page
THE LARGEST IN THE AREA
Step 1Assemble accurate information about your home.
Step 2Create a thorough “Prepare to Sell” action item checklist.
Step 3Order the placement of professional signage.
Step 4Create ad copy and images for marketing pieces.
Step 5Enter accurate and detailed information into our local Multiple List Service.
Step 6Create any print and marketing pieces for distribution.
Step 7Upload information to local and national web sites.
Step 8Launch a targeted “Industry Awareness Campaign”
Step 9Launch targeted marketing pieces --- postcards, fax broadcasts, e-mails, flyers.
Step 10Qualify Buyers and Coordinate Home Showings
Step 11Negotiate and Explain all purchase offers
Deliver Regular ReportsWeekly Marketing EffortsShowing ResponsesPricing OpinionsCompetitive Analysis
The “Gamble” or…
6 Factors That Influence the Sale of Real Estate
Get Your Home Sold!
Avg. market time +/-
Your List Price
3 Different Prices for your HOME!!
Full Market Time-Frame
The “PRICING PYRAMID”