Workgroup Sessions. Cambodian workgroups: Group 1
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. Building Laboratory Quality Systems: A Route to Reliable Laboratory Data
2. Workgroup Sessions Cambodian workgroups: Group 1 – Group 6
Each workgroup has a facilitator and a workshop faculty member
One workgroup of observers – Vietnam, Thailand, and China
3. Workgroup 1 Facilitator: Sok Khim Chap Seak Chhay
Hou Serey Witchouck
Aing Kim Hour
4. Workgroup 2 Facilitator: Mom Chandara Nong Kanara
Kao Chheng Lang
Has Mom Chandara
Sea Sok Meang
Chheang Vanna Chan Vibol
5. Workgroup 3 Facilitator: Koung Lo Buth Sokhal
Ky Khen Hong Khieng Khemrin
Chhay Kim Chhom
Ky Kien Hong
6. Workgroup 4 Facilitator: Kit Vansith Mao Sarim
Aing Kim Hour Nuon Phoeur
Dy Sok Vatha
7. Workgroup 5 Facilitator: Simoth Denna Ly Penhsun
Tun Chhor Vivann
Tha Bunthak Khun Sokmarin
Hok Kim Cheng
Pok Sok Mary
8. Workgroup 6 Facilitator: C. Sokheng Lok Bunthay
Vong Yok Ly
Ou Khy Lay
9. Observer Workgroup Vietnam
Please choose a group facilitator
10. How To Develop a Plan Gathering information
What is quality of laboratory testing in Cambodia?
What problems might prevent implementing a quality system?
What are the current strengths that can be built on (what’s good, what’s bad)?
11. How to Develop a Plan Getting Support
Is a national system important and how do you tell others?
How do you get support from national and local leadership?
12. How to Develop a Plan Communications
How do you get people involved (national and local)?
13. How to Develop a Plan Assessment of Laboratory
Have assessments been conducted and what are results?
How would you get more information if you need it?
What quality system essentials are already being addressed?
14. How to Develop a Plan Authorities and Responsibilities
Who will have overall responsibility for planning and implementation?
Who has authority for laboratory policy (national and local)?
Are there laws or regulations that address laboratory practices?
15. How to Develop a Plan Measuring Success
Is the plan working?
How would you know?
16. Scheme for Group Work
17. Observer Workgroup
Discuss all six topics
Participate in discussions following the Cambodian presentations
18. Making the Plan Identify and include stakeholders (who are your customers)
Establish goals and objectives
Determine resource needs
Develop a timeline
Develop mechanism for evaluation, monitoring and continuous improvement.