St. Lucia Country Report By Edwin St Catherine Director, Central Statistical Office. Presented to IPUMS Workshop August 24 th , 2007. History of Census Taking. Census rounds were organized by the British Government throughout the Caribbean since the early 1840’s.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
St. Lucia Country ReportBy Edwin St CatherineDirector, Central Statistical Office
Presented to IPUMS Workshop
August 24th, 2007
- Full set of Labour Force Questions/Training
- Detailed questions on Disability and Health
- New Section on Crime, reported and unreported
- Housing was also more detailed and covered issues of insurance of the physical structure of the house and its contents
- the many details were requested on the contents within the house
- Land and Surveys Department
- Housing Development Cooperations
- GPS units at the Statistical Office
- Uses an encrypted online Database
- Builds customized website so we can control access
- Gives user power to query the data and produces table suitable to their needs within broad restrictions we impose