As all instruments make music in unison, let this Initiative bring HIS instruments together to create vibrations, in unison, for betterment of the self and the World!. National Gayatri Mantra - Study Circle. Gayatri Mantra .
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
As all instruments make music in unison, let this Initiative bring HIS instruments together to create vibrations, in unison, for betterment of the self and the World!
Om Bhur Bhuvah Suvaha
Thath Savithur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dheemahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayath
Om Santhi Santhi Santhi Hi
Swami taught the Gayatri Mantra and its importance to Sri E.B.Fanibunda. The main points are as follows:
1. Baba says if we recite the Gayatri Mantra with Love, God will accept it.
2. Baba advises that each word should be pronounced clearly and distinctly, without undue haste or hurry.
3. Gayatri is "That which preserves, protects and rescues the chanter from mortality".4. Baba has said that the Gayatri Mantra can be chanted by men and women of all climes and creeds.
5. The heart needs to be cleansed thrice a day - dawn, noon and dusk. Besides these times, Bhagavan said that the Gayatri Mantra can be repeated anywhere at any time, including night time.
6. Love and reverence for the Mantra and faith in its promised results are far more important than mere mechanical repetition while the mind wanders.
7. Full faith in the power and potency of the Gayatri Mantra will be generated only when the seeker has developed the requisite degree of enthusiasm, reverence and love towards this Mantra.
8. The more one chants the Gayatri Mantra, the greater the benefit to the one who chants it.
1. “Vision of the Divine”: pages 79-88
2. The Power and Potency of Gayatri Mantra Q 36
Bhagavan has said that: "The Sound of a Mantra is as valuable as its Meaning".
You may or you may not chant any other Mantra, but do remember that by chanting the Gayatri Mantra, the benefits are there for you to see. By continuously chanting the Gayatri Mantra you yourself will reach the state of fulfilment, a sense of feeling that you have achieved something.
The Gayatri Mantra is an essential requisite for the young, because it ensures a bright and auspicious future for them.
What are our challenges to chant the Gayatri daily?
What is the best way to do this while in midst of work during day time?
Do we understand the meaning of the chant and think about it when we chant?
How is this discipline helping us connect to Swami in our hearts?
How is this discipline impacting our lives?
a. GIM (Gayatri Instant Message) system- Pair-up with your friend together on chat and ping each other daily to remind and chant together.
b. Neighborhood YA system- If YAs stay in the same neighborhood, they can stop by on their way back home for a few minutes and chant the gayatri.
c. Phone buddy- Chant Gayatri with your phone buddy daily for a few minutes
d. Conference bridge- Region 3 has a dedicated conference bridge for the 21st century sages in making... YAs can dial in three times a day there to chant the mantra. The bridge information - 712-432-0800; Passcode - 386166#
e. Gayatri ring tone- We can have Swami chanting the gayatri mantra as the ring tone on phones, blackberries, pagers or other electronic devices. Set up an alarm reminders and have this chant as the ring tone. That way we can chant it along with Swami who is our best buddy.
Dedicated with Humble Pranams at the Divine Lotus Feet of Our Beloved Bhagavan
JAI SAI RAM!