Loading in 2 Seconds...
Loading in 2 Seconds...
Cases of mould illness are increasing every day, but why? That’s because people don’t have much knowledge about mould illness. Let’s check what’s it all about and how to deal with it.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Dr. Peter Dobie
Do you know about illness caused by mould? If yes, then you must be worried and wondering often whether your home safe from the mould or not? If your house is severely infected with mould, then it’s surely going to affect the health of people living in it, especially children and elders.
Mould makes anyone sick whoever is exposed to it as it targets the immune system of the body. Many people think that by just painting or bleacji9ng the area where mould has developed will solve the problem. No it won’t, only within a few days the mould will grow back and again and with even worse effects.
In order to understand the basics and how the mould works, you should understand the fact that excess moisture and dampness leads to the growth of mould. There is a high chance of mould growth, wherever there’s dampness. Therefore, one the best ways to get rid of mould from your house is by finding the exact cause of excess mould and remove it completely.
Discover the source of the dampness with a specific target to correct the condition and keep the mould under control. Do you have an extremely moist region in your home? The most ideal approach to dispose of excess dampness in your house is to buy a dehumidifier. This tool will decrease the level of moisture incredibly in any region of your home, hence diminishing mould development.
In case you discover a region of your home that is damp and wet also, then you should totally dry the wet area. Try to evacuate any wet thing off the floor and walls. When you dispose of any object that is either wet or infected with mould, you will need to clean and then disinfect that particular place. Get a good disinfectant or anti-microbial cleaning solution that can eliminate the mould permanently.
If you take the task of cleaning and drying the mould infected area, then you’ll be doing an excellent job by removing the problem for better. With a high quality dehumidifier activated in the main area of your home, you’re preventing re-contamination. With the help of many products available in the market, you can get rid of the mould yourself. This way, you ensure that you and your family members stay far away from mould illness.
Don`t forget to wear protective clothing and a mask, if you do decide to eliminate the mould on your own. The mould will protect you from harmful mould spores and infections. If you have no idea about how to clean the mould, then you should call for professional help.
If you think that you or your family members are falling ill due to mould, then it’s highly recommended that you should visit an expert doctor who’s known for curing illnesses caused by mould.
Address: Pymble Grove Health Centre, 11/924 Pacific Highway, Gordon 2072, Sydney (Australia)
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (02) 9418 1388
Fax: (02) 9418 1418http://drpeterdobie.com/