Introduction. John Jacobs, CDMP Program Manager HOVSJohn Smiraglia, Director of OperationsPaul Rio, Vice President, General Manager East Coast HOVSDennis Lyatkin, Project Manager TDEC . Variety of media types/capabilities . Paper filesMicrofilm (16mm, 35mm positive and negative)Digital ima
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
2. Introduction John Jacobs, CDMP Program Manager HOVS
John Smiraglia, Director of Operations
Paul Rio, Vice President, General Manager East Coast HOVS
Dennis Lyatkin, Project Manager TDEC
3. Variety of media types/capabilities
Microfilm (16mm, 35mm positive and negative)
Digital images to microfilm
Photographic negatives and 35mm and 70mm slides
35mm camera film strips
Engineering drawings and maps
X-RAY type films (and very large negatives)
4. Paper Scanning
5. Paper Scanning
6. Microfilm Scanning
7. Microfilm Scanning
8. Microfilm Scanning
9. L-15 Marine Geophysical Website
10. Bound Volumes Bound Volumes, Zeutschel 5000 and 10000 Scanners – Up to D size bound documents as well as other fragile media converted to bitonal, grayscale or color images. L-4
11. L- 4 NOAA Central Library Website
12. US Daily Weather Map 08/03/1922
13. L- 4 NOAA Central Library Website
14. L- 4 NOAA Central Library Website
15. Bound Volumes
16. Bound Volumes
17. L – 50 Multi Lens Scanning
18. L – 50 Multi Lens Scanning
19. L – 50 Multi Lens Scanning
20. Photographs Photographs and other fragile media.
UMAX Scanners – Up to 12” x 17” media converted to grayscale or color images at up to 800 dpi.
22. L – 9 Glacier Website
23. Photographic Negatives and Slide films Photographic negatives and slide films.
Nikon Scanners 5000 and 9000 – 35mm and 70mm photographic media converted to grayscale or color images at up to 4000 dpi.
24. Photographic Negatives and Slide films
25. L – 11 Cetaceans
26. L – 11 Cetaceans
27. L – 18 Solar Observations
28. L – 18 Solar Observations
29. L – 24 California Marine Ecosystems
30. L – 24 California Marine Ecosystems
31. Engineering Drawings and Maps Engineering drawings or maps.
Ideal/Contex Scanner – Up to 50” wide media converted to bitonal, grayscale or color images.
33. Large Scale Negative Films
34. L – 3 DMSP Film
35. L – 19 Lacustrine
36. Aerial Film
37. Aerial Film Cleaner
38. Media Storage PGC 7000 Temperature and Humidity Control Cabinet
39. List of Websites CDMP Partnership
40. Any Questions?