RX-852AS Lead-Free Applicable High Output Temperature Controlled Soldering Station. TAIYO ELECTRIC IND.CO.,LTD manufactures soldering products for industrial or hobby use. We provide the products that you need.
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
RX-852AS Lead-Free Applicable High Output Temperature Controlled Soldering Station
TAIYO ELECTRIC IND.CO.,LTD manufactures soldering products for industrial or hobby use.
We provide the products that you need.
Not to be reprinted or distributed without the express permission of Taiyo Electric Ind.Co., LtdMAY 2008
TAIYO ELECTRIC IND.,CO.LTD.
1. Breathtaking Heat Recovery (Integrated 150W heater)
2. Excellent Heat Recovery Mechanism
3. Light and Compact Handpiece
4. Even Longer Life Tips
5. User-Friendly Intelligent Sleep Function
6. Easy Slide-Change Tips even with 150W Model
7. A Variety of Different Shape Tips to Meet Every Task
8. The World’s First Soldering Alarm Function
Realization of a lead-free soldering station with 150W heater output! Tasks that you once thought were impossible can now be tackled with the RX-852AS!
Integrated 150W heater! Unprecedented heating capability!
Heater located as close to the tip as possible! No wasted energy!
Commonly used integratedtip inner structure
The heater is located far from the tip and sensor. This causes heat-loss and a delay in the heat reaching the apex of the tip.
RX-85HRT-B inner structure
The heater is located as close as possible to the apex of the tip. This carries the heat exactly where you need it with no waste.
1. 150W soldering iron yet it only weighs 39g
2. Flexible cable with a diameter of 4.1 mm. Light and easy to use
3. Short distance between tip and grip makes operation easy
Traditional 150W Soldering Iron Tip
Note: RX-852AS has a higher heat capability.
Average Fe-Coating Thickness :
Increasing the thickness of the Fe-Coating makes our long-life tips
last even longer!
Cross section of our conventional tip
Tip Life increased by approx. 1.5 times!
Cross section of RX-85HRT-B tip
Average Fe-Coating Thickness:
1. The Intelligent Sleep Function automatically lowers the temperature of the tip
after a preset period of inactivity, preventing unnecessary oxidation of the tip.
2. This can be used in conjunction with the Shutdown Function, which eliminates
the problem of forgetting to turn the power OFF.
All settings can be set individually to achieve the best configuration for each user.
ＣＴ ：Set Time
2. Manual Sleep Function
1. One-Touch Release
Manually start the Sleep Function by pressing and holding the ▼ key for over 1 second.
Exited when the tip temperature fluctuates, and without touching the display.
3. Sleep Function Alert
4. Safety Function while in Sleep Mode
To show that the unit will enter Sleep mode, the Sleep lamp flashes faster 30 seconds before entering Sleep mode.
To prevent accidents, the display shows the temperature of the tip even while in Sleep mode.
1. The slide-change tip system means that you can change the tip even while it is still hot.
2. No tools or heat resistant pads are needed.
3. The unit comes equipped with the Special tip stand as standard, to store hot tips safely.
Slide the lever
Special tip stand
Push the lever and hold the connector, which does not get hot.
Place the hot tips directly into the Special tip stand.
Simply pull the tip out. No tools are needed.
25 optional RX-802AS tips can also be used with this station.
The RX-852AS handles all manner of jobs from heavy duty tasks that require 150W, to microsoldering. All in one unit!
8. A Variety of Different Shape Tips to Meet Every Task
22mm² Copper Wire Soldering
Repair After Flow Soldering
1608 Chip Repair
0603 Chip Repair
High Heat , Large capacity
Low Heat, High Density
When the soldering iron is left in contact with the component being soldered past the time set, an alarm sounds.
This prevents inexperienced operators from overheating the component, which in turn helps to improve quality control.
9. The World’s First Soldering Alarm Function
1. Countdown starts.
2. Sounds after set time.
3. Lift the tip.
Not to be reprinted or distributed without the express permission of Taiyo Electric Ind.Co., Ltd
“goot” is a registered trade mark of Taiyo Electric Industry Co., Ltd.