10/19/2011. 2. Introduction . This presentation will walk you through the steps for registering your district, schools and students into the ACCT and Infant Toddler programs.. 10/19/2011. 3. Agenda. Log InAssurancesProgram
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. 10/19/2011 1 Assistant Child Care & Infant Toddler Programs
2. 10/19/2011 2 Introduction This presentation will walk you through the steps for registering your district, schools and students into the ACCT and Infant Toddler programs.
3. 10/19/2011 3 Agenda Log In
Program & Teacher Registration
4. 10/19/2011 4 Overview Assurances are entered online by the district administrator or high school principal. This takes the place of submission of the PI-1321 form.
For certification as an Assistant Child Care Teacher, students must take a course in Child Development and enroll in the semester course for Assistant Child Care Teacher (ACCT). This course is taught by a Family and Consumer Education teacher who has a 211 license.
Only after “completing” the ACCT course are students then able to register for the Infant & Toddler program.
After meeting the requirements for the ACCT certification, students may enroll in the State Certified Skills Co-op program in Child Care Services. Wisconsin's Skill Standards for Child Services certifies students as a child care teacher.
5. 10/19/2011 5 Log-In Select the Program “Registration” link to get to the log-in page.
Select your school district under the “Agency” drop-down list; and enter your district “Password.”
6. 10/19/2011 6 Assurances Read over the Overview page. District administrators must fill out the assurances section before any programs can be registered. Select “Assurances.”
7. 10/19/2011 7 Select the school from the drop-down box.
8. 10/19/2011 8 Once you submit your assurance information, you will get a confirmation that the assurances have been registered. Teachers can now register their programs!
9. 10/19/2011 9 Program Registration Select the “Registration” in the red menu bar, and select “Teacher/Program Preview and Registration” to register as a teacher and to register your program.
10. 10/19/2011 10
11. 10/19/2011 11 Registering Students
12. 10/19/2011 12
13. 10/19/2011 13 Program Completion
14. 10/19/2011 14
15. 10/19/2011 15 Reports
16. 10/19/2011 16 Help