Developing Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Standard Treatment Guidelines in a Resource-Poor Setting. Ndhlovu C E , Latif AS. HIV/AIDS Quality of Care Initiative(HAQOCI) and National Drug and Therapeutics Policy Advisory Committee, University of Zimbabwe, Harare, Zimbabwe. Background.
Related searches for in a Resource-Poor Setting
Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use and may not be sold / licensed / shared on other websites without getting consent from its author.While downloading, if for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
Ndhlovu C E, Latif AS. HIV/AIDS Quality of Care Initiative(HAQOCI) and National Drug and Therapeutics PolicyAdvisory Committee, University of Zimbabwe, Harare, Zimbabwe
1. Report on the global HIV/AIDS epidemic 2002. Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS , UNAIDS
2. Ministry of Health and Child Welfare, June 2003, Harare, Zimbabwe
3. Report on the National Stakeholders Meeting to Build Consensus on HIV/AIDS Care Improvement in Zimbabwe, February,2002, Harare, Zimbabwe.
4. Indicators for Monitoring National Drug Policies, Department of Essential Drugs and medicines Policy, WHO/EDM/PAR/99.3
5. Managing Drug Supply: the selection, procurement, distribution and use of pharmaceuticals. 2nd Edition, revised and expanded.Management Sciences for Health in collaboration with the World Health Organization.,1997, Kumarian Press.USA