Download Policy: Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be sold or licensed nor shared on other sites. SlideServe reserves the right to change this policy at anytime. While downloading, If for some reason you are not able to download a presentation, the publisher may have deleted the file from their server.
1. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 1 E - MamtaMothers & Child Tracking
2. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 2
3. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 3 Coverage All citizens of Gujarat (Covered under Family Health Survey)-All rural families and slum and slum like families in urban areas.
UID to be given
All eligible Pregnant Women (15 to 49 years)
Children (0 to 6 years, for immunization)
Adolescents ( 10- 19 years)
4. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 4 Data to be captured Pregnant Women
Institutional Information (as per GOI Format)
5. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 5 Data to be captured Location Details
? State, District, Block, Address
? Name, DOB, Phone No, JSY, caste, Ration card, BPL card, RSBY card
Health Provider details
? ANM, ASHA, Linked facility for delivery, Chiranjeevi , private
? LMP, ANC dates, Wt, Hb, TT, IFA, An?mia, RTI/STI d?tail, complications
? Place, delivery date, JSY benefits, CY benefits, Early breast feeding, Mamta Kit, complications, Infant details
PNC Details - dates, referral
6. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 6 Process Stage -1- Family Health Survey registers of each village is to be entered.
Around 10 lakh Family & 50 Lakh members data entered. Validation/modification of Family Health Survey data of person live death & current status
Additional information of BPL no etc & Validate/addition data through other source like ration card, BPL survey etc
Pre- service list (Work plan) of Beneficiaries to all field workers for a Mamta divas and entire Month
Work Plan to be returned after a month along with details of service delivery for
A printed E mamta card with the beneficiary for recording services taken
System generated drop out list for various services to be distributed to field workers for follow up action
Generation of HMIS Reports
7. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 7 Steps for Process E-Mamta 1. Family Health Survey Entry-
Only once for first time.
Edit every year after survey
Generate Family Health Survey Register. (Village wise)
2. Physical Verification of Family Health Survey data as soon as Entry completed.
Physical Verification by ANM/FHW/ASHA/HV
Prepare work plan for cross verification.
Cross verification by MO/BHO/RCHO/ADHO/CDHO
3. Edit FHS data after Physical & cross verification.
Generate Family Health Survey Register. (Village wise) & Kept in SC/PHC
4. Generate work plan from e-mamta for ASHA/ANM for Service delivery - Mamta divas/Routine Service
8. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 8 Steps for Process E-Mamta 5. Migration-OUT/IN
Run the query module for Migration-OUT/IN
Validate Registration no. from any information
of Name/Surname/Village Name/Ration
Card/RSBY Card/Election Card etc.
New registration if the beneficiary?s name is not in the computer generated List (after due verification)
Data Entry after Service Delivery
Left out list and follow up
9. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 9 SMS alert Services through Biometric search.
All maternal and infant deaths.
Two/one month prior to delivery.
All beneficiaries having recorded mobile. numbers for services falling due.
10. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 10 Potential Offshoots/Benefits Better control on estimates of infant and maternal mortality
Convergence of all data entry and report into one site MCR e.g. DHIS-2, RIMS, School Health etc
List of beneficiaries for each services (auto generated)
Computerized work plan for workers and monitoring officers
Quantifying off-take of JSY/CY benefits
Monitoring of Incentives
11. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 11 Potential Offshoots/Benefits Improved supply chain management of vaccines and drugs
Focused deployment of personnel
Improvement in Registration of births
Better data capturing in case of migration also
Better data analysis for preparation of Block/District health action plans and State PIPs with realistic/accurate denominators.
Basis for ICDS, Primary education, ration card, Adolescent health, school health etc
12. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 12 Future plans Developing Applications for major diseases
Complete Health Record
Registration of private providers and giving them access for data entry and health records-Maternity homes in the first phase
Integration with E Seva and E gram to make Immunisation Records and Health Records available on demand
13. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 13 Main Screen
14. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 14 Data Entry Status/Reports
15. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 15 Help Desk: 9099075208
16. e-mamta - Mother &Child Tracking 16 Thank You